An American, a Canadian and a Brit
walk into a bar stay at home. But this isn’t a bad joke, this is the Ladies of Valhalla…
In another special episode, the Ladies take some time out from the regular programming to talk all thing lockdown, discuss how COVID-19 is affecting their lives, and give some (hopefully useful) ideas on how to get through the weird new world we live in.
As they say on the show if you need to get in touch please do, you can reach us on social media via the links on the home page or via email. We are always here to support you, whether you need to vent, need a sympathetic ear or just fancy someone different to talk to.
Some helpful links are :
- US CDC site for COVID-19 https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Canadian Kids Help Line: 1-800-668-6868
- MIND UK COVID-19 mental health support https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/coronavirus-and-your-wellbeing/
- Coffee With Caveman (as mentioned by Lady S) can be found on the Team Affinity Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/teamaffinity/
- The Make It Happen Project (as mentioned by Lady B) can be found online: https://www.themakeithappenproject.ca/
Next time out the Ladies really will be talking about the 2020 Netflix original movie To All The Boys I Loved Before: PS I Still Love You starring Lana Condor, Noah Centenio, Jordan Fisher and John Corbett.
The Ladies of Valhalla podcast is hosted by Sarah Miles, Bronwyn Kelly-Seigh and Jessica Garris-Schaeffer, and is a monthly look at media from female-identifying creators, or featuring female-identifying characters. You can find the hosts on Twitter (@ValhallaLadies) or Facebook (www.facebook.com/ValhallaLadies) or email them on email@example.com
The Ladies of Valhalla logo was created by Jessica Garris-Schaeffer.
‘The Valhallan’, the theme music for Ladies of Valhalla, was created by SuperbadLarry